Saturday, August 16, 2008

Blame Google

Two days after I paid to re-upgrade my photo storage, it's still not working. I'm going to send an email to customer support and try and figure out what the heck is the problem here since that's just plain bad service. I'm also going to explore alternate options going forward. Although the blog gives me the best opportunity to write about what's happening in our lives, an alternative option like Flickr allows me to be lazier and just comment on photos. So we'll see...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or you can keep the blog and just use flickr for the photos. There is a "blog this" button over every picture when you are signed in. Of course I don't have a blog so I can't comment on how well it works, but I know that is what lots of people do. And flickr has video now too... ;)

The downside if you went flickr-only is people have to have accounts to leave comments.

Anonymous said...

We love this blogspot. It's so wonderful reading your journal as we see all of your pictures in one place. Keep it simple for us technophobes!