Sunday, March 9, 2008

Snowed in

Well, that was a short trip. Thanks to the massive snowstorms that hit Ontario this weekend, pretty much all flights that relied on planes from other Canadian cities were canceled. In fact, things are so bad that the next available flight to Washington isn't until Wednesday morning. Since I have to wait to talk to the customer tomorrow to see when they will be available, there's almost no chance I'll be flying this week. I might be able to go next week, but it's unlikely since the other trainer will be out of the office as well. So if I were a betting man, I'd say I'll be heading out sometime 2 weeks from now.

So how bad was this storm that effectively shut down Eastern Canada? Take a look at some of the pictures of Marilu next to the snow in our front yard. We literally have nowhere else to put the snow so we have to carry it across the street to an empty field. More snow is forecasted for Thursday so we're really hoping some of this melts before then. Ugh.



No comments: