Sunday, March 2, 2008

First weekend of March 2008

I know videos are good, but three straight posts of videos are probably overdoing it. As promised, here are some photos from this weekend.

On Friday, Marilu dressed Lucas in a new snowsuit. Despite how the picture looks, he actually fits into most of it. However, I found the picture funny enough that I almost spit up my drink when I saw it for the first time. Fair warning...


Not every picture of Lucas can be perfect. The next one is a good example. However, whereas we caught him in a less than flattering pose attempting to eat, it still makes for an amusing picture.


Since we've made fun of the little guy in 2 straight pictures, here's one of his trademark cute photos. Can we all say, "Awwwww"?


Yesterday was Lucas's last swimming lesson. While he's far from being ready to swim the English Channel on his own, I do believe he's a lot more comfortable with the water. Heck, if his activity in the bathtub is any indication, he'll be developing gills and fins by age 2. Anyway, Marilu was able to sneak a couple of photos of Lucas and I during the last lesson.

We'll start with an action shot...


...and then later on, we mugged for the camera in the kiddie pool. Though I suspect Lucas was more interested in eating his floating toy.


Although that was the last lesson for this class, we'll likely have him signed up for another one soon. He seems to like it, and it's a good activity for us to share together.

Rather than throw all the pictures from the weekend up in one post, I'll ration them out so expect more tomorrow. Saturday afternoon, we went to Marilu's cousin's house for the 1st birthday of their little girl (who we be Lucas's cousin in some fashion...I'm not even going to try and figure it out). Since we took plenty of photos for that, it'll be something to look forward to. See ya then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucas is incredibly cute. I love it.