Monday, March 24, 2008

No work for me

It would appear that the moral of today is "be careful what you wish for." Since we just had a three-day weekend, and I didn't have anything overly pressing at work today, I was thinking I might take the day off and stretch it into a 4-day weekend. Well, lo and behold, the Fates agreed with my assessment of the day, but rather than take a simple vacation day, they saw fit to infect me with something midday Sunday, which overnight graduated into a full-blown cold. So now I sit at home--away from work, true--but saddled with a runny nose, a head that feels like my sinuses are about to pop, and oh, what's that?, I've started to get the chills. I think it's more along the lines of a cold than a fever, so hopefully that last symptom is merely in my head.

But enough about me. Presumably, you're here because you want to see Lucas, and since I promised unposted pictures from past weeks (ah, alliteration is a beautiful thing), I now deliver. So sit back and enjoy!

We start off with a hair-raising video (literally) of the little guy in the living room. Obviously, this was taken before he got his haircut.



Another shot from the living room. Lucas was playing with the laundry basket here. Once again, this was obviously taken before his haircut, back when he looked like the wild child.


As you all know, a baby just can't start the day without a big ol' cup of joe.


And we wrap up today's update with Lucas, post shredded apples meal. More pictures in a day or two!

No comments: