Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cutest baby in Ottawa?

One last thing I wanted to mention before I head out for the week. A local TV station is running a cutest baby contest, and in order to enter, you send in one picture of your baby. We figured it can't hurt so we're going to send in a picture of Lucas. Worst case, nothing happens. Best case, there's a good top prize and then 50 something runner-up prizes. I find it hard to believe there's 50 babies cuter than Lucas so I would say the odds are in our favor to win at least something for him.

Anyway, Marilu and I will be sorting through our pictures this coming week and sending the official photo out by next weekend. In the meantime, if you'd like to get involved, feel free to go through the pictures on this blog or the pictures on the photo album site and let me know which one you think is the cutest. It should probably be one from the past couple of months since anything older than that isn't really representative of him anymore.

Personally, I've got my money on one of his bear suit ones, but who knows, maybe another one will jump out at us when we go through the rest of the pics. So get out there and give me your opinion. It's about time the rest of Ottawa realized just how cute the little bugger really is. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a challenge...

;)

Tracey