Sunday, January 6, 2008

Weekend update

The last couple of days have been primarily devoted to watching NFL playoff games, hence the lack of updates. That and I've been trying to make the most of my last couple of days of vacation. I'm back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off, and as you can imagine, I'm not exactly thrilled.

Although I don't have any pictures of it, Lucas went for his very first swimming lesson yesterday. I suppose "swimming" is stretching it a bit since the main purpose of the program is to get him accustomed to water. Marilu held him in the water as the class went through several exercises moving him through the water, such as bobbing him or swishing him from side to side. All in all, it appeared he had a pretty good time. He only cried once and that's when Marilu thinks she accidentally dunked his face. I was going to do the lesson with him, but I've had a cold since 12/31 that doesn't seem to want to leave, and I figured getting into a kiddie pool may not be the wisest decision. Our plan going forward is that we'll switch off who holds him in his remaining lessons each Saturday for the next 9 weeks or so.

Now that you're updated as to where we are, I'm going to start working on a picture and/or video update. Look for that to be completed by later this afternoon/evening.

No comments: