Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Catching Up

Between the fact that work has been ridiculously busy and that I've started going back to the gym every other night, posting pictures has taken a bit of a hit. Also, there hasn't been many "events," so we haven't taken many pictures. However, we've taken some here and there since the start of January so I figured I'd put up some of the highlights.

Before I do that though, let me announce that Lucas is SEVEN MONTHS OLD today! Unbelievable, huh? Seems like just yesterday he was getting a hospital-approved tan for his jaundice. Oh well, time flies when you're having fun with the little guy.

Here's Lucas after his first meal of mashed up green beans. You may recall the video from last week where he wasn't too thrilled with them. Obviously, he's not very neat when it comes to green beans either.


Ok, this isn't Lucas related, but I had to show off the slippers Marilu got me for Christmas. All of you Family Guy lovers out there have got to appreciate these. And they keep the feet extremely warm when our basement gets cold!


Over the holidays, I made the not-so-smart decision to start playing World of Warcraft again. It's a terribly addicting game but thus far, I've done a good job of waiting until my alone time to do it. Hey, the little guy needs attention. However, we got this shot from one of the weekends of Lucas watching the brightly colored screen as I heroically slay evil monsters.


Not much to say here. Just a cute photo.


Apparently Lucas isn't any cleaner when eating his non-green foods either.


Another "just plain cute" photo of the little guy.


Don't get too excited about this next picture...he's not walking yet. Heck, he's not even crawling. However, he can sometimes balance himself on his legs when leaning against something if we put him in the right position. So yeah, no marathons anytime soon. :)


This was Lucas's first walk while sitting in the stroller without a car seat. Our boy is growing!


I'll admit it, I'm a sucker for this bib.


Here's a shot of us boys coming up from the basement. You can also think of this as a "Before" picture of my hair. Yesterday, I got it almost all cut off. It's much, much shorter. I'll have Marilu take a picture this weekend, and show you the "After."


Okay, that gets us caught up to January 10th. I'm still a few days behind, but then that gives me something to do tomorrow, right? Later!

No comments: