Tuesday, December 2, 2014

What's Playing?

For my own reference when I look back on this blog years from now, and possibly for your own interest, I'm linking videos to Lucas's two favorite songs (as of Fall 2014). The first one, "That's What You Get" by Paramore, is by far his favorite. I think he asks for me to play it at least once during every car ride, and he can sing along with 80-90% of the lyrics. He discovered it while playing Rock Band 2 on the PS3 with me.



The second song, "Lola Montez" by Volbeat, was on my own playlist, and I think he took a shine to it after hearing it enough times in the car.



Besides rock, he's recently started to develop an appreciation for country music. The only country artists I play frequently are Toby Keith and Garth Brooks so that's what he likes at the moment. We'll see where it goes from there.

2 comments:

Mom/Grammy said...

Country is good for me, not so much the rock stuff. It'll be fun to look back on these posts though in years to come for both you and Lucas

Mom said...

Just listened to both songs. The first I could understand, the second, not a word! I need to stick to country I guess. By the way try some Travis Tritt. Good stuff.