Friday, December 19, 2014

12 Days of Christmas, Day 8: Newfoundland Part 4

The remaining Newfoundland pictures were taken after I left so I can really add much. This first group is from my mom's remaining days there.











I'll chime in here since I've actually been to Cape Spear on a past trip. For those of you not familiar with it, Cape Spear is the easternmost point of Canada, which also makes it the easternmost point in North America. Well, if you count the desolate wasteland of Greenland as part of Europe.

One other fun fact from that day: according to eyewitness accounts, Lucas was on his worst behavior of the entire trip. Even my mom was getting sick of him.



I believe the rest of these photos were taken after my mom left Newfoundland. Marilu, her mom, and Lucas drove back to Ottawa (by way of the ferry from Newfoundland to Nova Scotia) so photos from that journey are included as well.











And that wraps up the Newfoundland trip. Hope you enjoyed. Tomorrow, I'll have Lucas's yearly video message from Santa and his reaction.

No comments: