Sunday, December 14, 2014

12 Days of Christmas, Day 3: May 2014

So Lucas's team didn't win the hockey tournament. In the round robin games, they tied 2 and lost 1 so they didn't even make it to the semifinals. Although that sounds bad, I should point out that the semifinal games were at 7:30 and 8:30 in the morning today. Across town. And we were at a party last night. So I can't say we were too upset about the early exit. One other bright note is that all the games, even the loss, were close ones so that was good to see. A blowout on either side is never a fun thing.

As you can probably figure out from the post's title, today's theme is May 2014. As in, "time to post the rest of the photos I have from May before May 2015 comes around." So without any further adieu, we start with Mother's Day. I think that's one of the best smiles Lucas has had in a photo.


Not really sure what's happening here.


I haven't been in a Starbucks in years so Marilu must have taken this photo. That is one giant cookie.


The photo above was taken on the same morning as all of the following ones. I was trying to remember the story behind them, and it finally occurred to me. I had an exam for one of my accounting classes that morning so Marilu and Lucas dropped me off for that and then went to the Museum of Nature. It looks like he had a good time.









And on that cute note, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Mom/Grammy said...

Even Jared was looking forward to your 12 days of Christmas. He mentioned it earlier tonight when we talked. You're right about that smile in the Mother's Day picture. Loved it. Good job as usual.