Wednesday, December 17, 2014

12 Days of Christmas, Day 6: Newfoundland Part 2

Continuing the Newfoundland adventures...

I wasn't there the first week so I'm not sure where they are in these next few pictures (and video), but they sure seem to be having a good time.






This is the first picture I took upon arriving in St John's. It's a panoramic picture of a bit of downtown, the harbor, and in the upper left, Signal Hill.


My mom and I downtown, in front of some of the more colorful houses you'll ever see.


Visiting Signal Hill.




Photos from a family get-together at the house of Marilu's relatives.





My mom getting screeched. If you're not familiar with that, it's an amusing ceremony that makes you an honorary Newfie.





Speaking of my mom, here's a picture of Marilu and her at a bar on George Street, an area of St John's known for its pubs. She stayed out with us until 3 in the morning so I guess that partially explains why I'm a night owl.


In the next post, we go whale watching!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Wow!you are right on top of things with these postings. We'll done