Thursday, May 8, 2008

Crazy kids

Since most of the pictures I've posted lately have been weeks old, today I figured I'd post the very latest picture of Lucas, taken earlier today while on a playdate with his friend Thierry and some other young'uns. This picture is a riot.



Hopefully, we'll get some more pictures this weekend since the official photographer (*cough*Marilu*cough*) has been remiss in her duties, taking photos on only 3 of the 11 days since April 27. There's a REALLY good video in there as well, but unfortunately, it's just a smidge over 100 MB so I don't think I can upload it to YouTube or Blogger. There's got to be a way to convert them since I've seen 10 minute long videos on YouTube, but I'll be damned if I know how just yet.

1 comment:

JP said...

You need to get a movie editor. I bought Adobe Premiere Elements. It is pretty nice. You can cut out unwanted footage and you can export the movie as a flash movie for Youtube. Which will take a 20MB mpeg file to about 2MB for the flash. There also might be free encoders that convert to H264 which can cut your size down as well.