Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ahoy, matey!

Lucas's latest milestone: he's now learned to point, and he's doing it with a vengeance. Anything that interests him in any way in the house (or outside of it) gets pointed at. It's really cute, and I usually assist him in getting to whatever has piqued his curiosity, much to his delight. I've been trying to get pointing on video but have thus far been unsuccessful. I SHALL persevere though and return with video goodies post haste.

In recent weeks, the weather has finally gotten warm again. Trust me when I say I won't be missing the 14 feet of snow we received this past winter. Now that we're able to get out and about, I brought Lucas out back and put him on our back lawn. He gets a kick out of the grass since the texture must be much different than what he is used to. The only downside is having to keep a constant eye on him since he's liable to put half the back yard in his mouth. Here's a picture of the little guy sitting back there. Try to ignore our lawn; it's just plain wretched.


And here's a better picture of him in his little sailor outfit, capped off with the Gilligan hat. Awwwww!


Unfortunately, that's all the pictures I have for now since I haven't downloaded any from the camera since April 27. I'll be sure to download all the latest tonight and have those available for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he'is a beautiful baby boy, you now are so lucky to have such happyiness!