Sunday, April 20, 2008

Return is imminent

It's Sunday night. We return tomorrow. Argggghhh!

I doubt I'll post any new pictures until Tuesday since tomorrow is going to be a LONG day. We leave at 7:30 in the morning so we'll be at the airport around 5:30. Then it's going to be a long 5 hours to Toronto. Our stopover on the way here was in Chicago so our longest leg was only 4 hours so this ought to be interesting, when it comes to Lucas. We'll finally get back into Ottawa at 5 EST, at which point I think I'll want to crawl under my bed and disappear.

The real fun part will be Tuesday morning, since I have to be at work for something at 8 AM. For those of you not familiar with the math, that's 5 AM Pacific time, which is what time zone my head will be in for a day or two.

Anyway, I'm off for now. Talk at you on the flip side!

No comments: