Friday, April 11, 2008

Continuing the Lab City Saga

My mom made it known to me via email this morning that I have been somewhat remiss in my capacities as Lucas blog poster the past couple of days. As such, let me lay a lot of pictures on you this evening.

(March 27)
I guess Ottawa isn't the only place that gets a crapload of snow. The good thing is that this was just a bad year for us; for Lab City, this is probably what they see in mid-July too. :)


(March 28)

Lucas having fun with Jonathan.


Sometimes a baby just needs to kick back. And what better place to relax than the local clothes basket?


(March 29)

Two fridge-related pictures. The first one looks like he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar.


The second one is a picture that would be well suited to one of those Successories posters. I call this one "Perseverance."


Lucas and Nanny McGrath.


Another shot from the infamous (and wildly popular) smoking set.


Yet more video of Lucas and the dog.




And now, a picture of him saying (theoretically), "Give me the damn dog!"


Three days to go, which I'll get to tomorrow. This should keep my mom happy for now. :)

No comments: