Monday, April 14, 2008

Playing catch up

First off, some news. I just finished uploading all the photos taken in March to the photo albums. Liked the pictures in the blog? Check out the March 2008 albums for hundreds more like them. That is, if you really can't get enough of cute baby photos.

I was just looking at how many photos and videos I've taken since the Lab City trip, and it's a bit overwhelming. Well, at least to get through them all in one night. So here are some of the best of the last few days. I'll get to the rest when we get back. You may notice that Lucas not only recognizes the camera now, but he tends to smile for it as well. Some of these are just priceless.

The whole series this next one is part of are fantastic, including the videos. Not only was he having fun, as evidenced below, but he was really amusing. It'll take too long to upload the videos tonight, but I definitely plan to show you them when I get back.


"I LOVE POTS AND PANS!!! GIVE ME MORE!!!"


He may make a heck of a mess while eating, but he looks adorable doing it.


And let's wrap up with "Dad and son."


In case you haven't been paying attention, the three of us are off to California for the next 7 days. I've got to train one of my company's customers from Wednesday to Friday, and then we'll just be relaxing somewhere near the beach on the weekend. Let me fix that...Marilu and Lucas will be relaxing the WHOLE time. Anyway, we'll be back on Tuesday night, hopefully with lots more pictures. Until then, ta-ta!

No comments: