Monday, April 14, 2008

Closing out Lab City, Part 2

And so we come to the final day of the Labrador City trip, April 1. Pretty much all the shots are portrait-type shots with Lucas and Marilu's family, but some of them are quite nice, and I figured I'd devote this last Lab City entry to them. Not much to add here so I'll leave it at that.

One note, for those of you not already aware. We leave for California on Tuesday and come back next Monday. As such, I'll have one more big post tomorrow, showing many of the photos I've taken since the trip up north.




I said I wasn't going to comment, but this next one makes me laugh. Marilu's dad was giving Lucas some money, and for whatever reason, Lucas just started crying. I know I shouldn't laugh, but his face is too cute when he's crying. And Marilu did a great job capturing his feelings in this photo.


Marilu took several photos of Lucas and her parents, but for whatever reason, none of them were "just right." If the picture wasn't fuzzy, someone was looking away, or in extreme cases, Lucas was hitting Marilu's mom...


I decided to go ahead and post this picture as the defining "Lucas and his grandparents" picture, because even though neither of them are looking at the camera, they are both looking at him, so it has that "caring" feel to it. And it's symmetrical. Or something like that. See why I said I wasn't going to comment?


And that's that for the Lab City trip. Hope you enjoyed Marilu's pictures. See you tomorrow for one last big update before we hit the road (again, in their case)!

No comments: