Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Heeeeee's back!

To make up for a week without new Lucas pictures, Marilu returned last night with nearly 150 photos and videos from the week that was. It's going to take me a while to get everything sorted, particularly uploading the videos, but in the meantime, I wanted to post what is, in my opinion, the funniest picture of them all. I was going to wait until the end, but it's too good to hold off. I should warn you it's not all that politically correct, but then again, I've posed Lucas with bottles of Guinness on at least 2 occasions so what do I know about being PC?

Keep an eye out for more pictures and videos from the Labrador trip throughout the week. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was awful. I'll say politically incorrect! It was funny though. Let's just hope Lucas sees this one day and thinks of smoking as a disgusting habit.

Anonymous said...

Bad, but so cute!

Tracey