Friday, November 25, 2011

Massachusetts 2011: Part 5

The next day of our vacation was similar to the previous one. Just switch out mini-golf with lunch in Sturbridge (couple towns over from Webster, for those of you unfamiliar with the area) and a visit to a microbrewery. Then the rest of the day was spent playing around on the lake. Looking out the window at the patches of snow on the ground, I could really use a time machine right now. That said, onward to the pictures!

Kevin and I sample Pioneer Brewing Company's India Pale Ale. That was some good stuff.



Lucas's favorite part of that stop was definitely the dogs, as you can see here.



Not sure what is up with his pained expression here. Obviously, this was NOT his favorite part of that stop.



Later on at the lake, we got a chance to take this bad boy out. That was a blast. I think I scared Lucas since I started off really quickly, but I'm sure by next year, he'll be all set to try it again.



Lucas playing in the water with Aidan.



And what would an evening on the lake be without another boat ride?



I'll wrap up the Massachusetts trip in the next entry with a couple more swimming videos, and then it's time to play catch up. I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I still have some unposted photos from last April. Almost.

No comments: