Friday, November 25, 2011

Massachusetts 2011: The Finale

We finally arrive at the end of the Massachusetts pictures. The last day's shots consisted of nothing but, surprise surprise, playing in the water. That was about 90% of our trip: swimming and eating BBQ. Not a bad way to kill a week.





As an added bonus, here's a video from that day. To the best of my knowledge, this is the first video we have of Lucas actually swimming. Yes, he has a life jacket on, but still, he's going through the motions and propelling himself. I think that counts!



Signing off from Massashusetts, Lucas says bye!


In case you are wondering, all of these photos (as well as the ones I didn't use) will be uploaded to the online photo albums next week. I'd have done it today, but we hit our Internet usage limit a few days ago, and it's costing us $2 per gig, so the less uploading or downloading I do, the better. I'll let you know when they are up.

1 comment:

mom said...

Great job with all the photos. The swimming video is wonderful. By next year Lucas will probably be swimming by himself.