Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Massachusetts 2011: Part 4

The next day of our Massachusetts vacation was a mostly lazy one. We brought Lucas miniature golfing for the first time, and then we headed back to the lake and pretty much swam, ate, and drank the rest of the day. Oh, and there was a boat ride at dusk. All in all, my kind of day.

As with most things he is exposed to lately, Lucas liked mini golf at first but then quickly got bored with it and started misbehaving. As such, my mom took him to play on his own since he was starting to get on our nerves.




Relaxing with Grampy Kevin.


Nothing says avid fishermen like using a Spider-Man brand fishing pole.


Getting ready for another evening BBQ. We had a lot of BBQ during that trip. Not that I'm complaining.


Posing with Grammy on the boat ride.


I have a feeling I may have posted this before, but oh well, it can't hurt to do it again.


This was my favorite of the day. Great expressions by everyone.


Your future cruise ship captain.


We don't get nearly enough family shots.


I think this expression sums up Lucas's day.


1 comment:

Mom said...

A great trigger for memories. Lucas is so photogenic. Loved the three of you and also "future captain." I'm loving this daily posting!

Love you.
Mom aka Dammy