Friday, November 25, 2011

April Showers

As I mentioned a couple of days ago, now that the Newfoundland and Massachusetts vacations are behind us, I'm going to try and catch up. It shouldn't take too long since we don't take nearly as many photos of Lucas as we used to. Hell, looking at the camera, it appears that the last time I took a photo was on Nov 3, about three weeks ago. Maybe catching up will be good. Not only will I feel less guilty about being lazy with the blog, but it may also encourage us to grab the camera more often. We'll see.

So in this first foray through the way back machine, we jump to April 6. Lucas was playing in the front yard with the neighbor kids, Riley and Abby. They are both much older than him (9 and 7, I think?), but they tend to get along pretty well. I'd opened the garage and all three of them were making the most of the fun stuff we have in there.

I'm not exactly sure what look Lucas was going for here, but it worked in both swashbuckler mode...


...as well as barbarian.


David vs Goliath appears to be going well here.


Attack of the giant worm beast!


Lucas looks like he is about to Hulk out here. "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."


And that segues right into a He-Man "By the power of Greyskull" moment. I apologize in advance for all of the 1980s television show references.


I'll close the photos out on this one in which I'm not sure just what the heck they are doing.


1 comment:

Mom said...

I LOVED THIS POST! It made my day.