Saturday, July 10, 2010

Two Sides to Every Story

For the title of this post, I was going to use "Before and After," but I've apparently used that before. Not that I couldn't use it again, but I do try to be original. That's why you get the "Two Sides" entry name, which really doesn't have that much to do with the subject of today's post, beyond the first two words.

Sometime back in March, Lucas's friend Carter was over, and they decided to watch TV. Marilu had the presence of mind to take the following two pictures. I think it came out quite cute.



For what it's worth, I wasn't there so I have no idea what Carter is so peeved about in the first picture. And upon second glance at the next picture, it appears the TV is off, so to be honest, I'm not sure what the two of them were doing. Watching paint dry?

1 comment:

Mom said...

Kevin and I had a good laugh when we saw these two pictures. Just the kind of stuff Carter and Lucas will absolutely hate when they are teenagers.

Mom