Saturday, July 17, 2010

Grizzly Adams

Those of you who know me know that I am not an outdoorsman by any stretch of the imagination. I can't fathom why anyone would want to sleep in a tent if they have air conditioning and a king-sized bed. That said, I do want Lucas to have those experiences so I plan to bring him out from time to time. So far, we've only gone on a couple of short hikes in the woods near our subdivision, but down the line, I'll try and do more.

The pictures below are from a hike we had in April. He really seemed to enjoy it though I made the mistake of mentioning that we might see deer so he was fixated on deer for the majority of the hike. Alas, no deer showed their faces that day.


Relaxing on the trail with a cool drink.



Posing on the car at the end of the hike.


Finally, a video from the hike. Lucas found a dead tree and had quite a fun time tearing the bark off of it. Really cute stuff.

No comments: