Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mother's Day

I already posted a Mother's Day picture of Lucas with my mom and Marilu way back in May, but there are some other good ones from that day that I wanted to let you see.

Looking out the window when I woke up on Mother's Day, I noticed we had been hit with an unexpected snowfall. Suffice to say I didn't wish Mother Nature a very happy Mother's Day. As you can see, though, Lucas was all over it.


A nice shot of the two moms.


We had a brunch buffet at Prime 360, a fantastic steak house located in downtown Ottawa. I would highly recommend the Mother's Day brunch to anyone in Ottawa since it isn't very pricey (relatively speaking), and the food is top-notch. I don't think Lucas was particularly angry in this photo; I just think the camera caught him in between expressions.


I'm not quite sure what the heck was going on here.


Lucas shows off his spiffy Spider-Man jacket.


Finally, exhibiting a trend that I figured wouldn't happen until he was in his teens, Lucas lets his pajama bottoms sag, showing off his Spider-Man underwear.

1 comment:

Gtrammy and Grampy said...

We've enjoyed each and every one of your postings. You did a great job while Marilu and Lucas were away, but we doubt that you'll have as much free time now that Lucas is home. Hugs and kisses and see you all soon.

Love,

Grammy and Grampy