Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lucas is 3!

For those of you not keeping track of such things, Lucas turns 3 today! I know people say this all the time, but it really does feel like only yesterday that he was born. Time has just flown by. Now feel free to insert your own "time passing" cliche. Best one wins a cup of assorted screws, nuts, and bolts.

Lucas's birthday party is on Saturday so it'll still be a few days until I take the good pictures, but I plan to get some tonight when he gets home from daycare. I'll try and have those posted by tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy the one below from this morning. I let him pick his breakfast so, of course, he went with 2 hotdogs, a chocolate-chip cookie, and a slice of cheddar cheese.



1 comment:

Grammy said...

Yum! Hot dogs, cheese and a chocolate chip cookie for breakfast. Now that would really make most adults ill. Lucas also shares a birthday with your cousin Jane in NH.