Monday, January 25, 2010

Older Stuff

Sorry about the delay in picture posting. For once, I actually have an excuse. Two, to be precise. First, since I bought the new laptop, I don't get downstairs to my desktop quite as often. There are some days I don't use it at all, and since all of the pictures are on the desktop, nothing gets done. Second, Marilu's brother and his wife have been in town since last Thursday, and I've tried to be sociable as opposed to being a recluse downstairs.

This has been the "cover my ass" portion of the post. On to the pictures, which come from October.

While digging through some boxes of my old stuff, I ran across a harmonica that I got when I was stationed in Germany back in the early 90s. Of course, I had to hand it over to Lucas and see what his reaction would be. He loved it, but unfortunately, it feel apart a couple of weeks later so we are now harmonica-less, for any of you trying to brainstorm future birthday or Christmas ideas.


Sometimes, Lucas loves to run around the house in just his diapers, and oftentimes, even less. On this night, I decided to join him. Well, sort of. Boxers instead of diapers in this case.


Helping mom out with a Halloween-themed cake.


Lucas shows off his Thanksgiving hat. In case U.S. readers are confused, this is a reminder that Canadian Thanksgiving is in October.


Lucas often creates his own outfits that don't always make a lot of sense. In this case, he combines a college football jersey with a pair of hockey gloves. At least he's not wearing high heels in this one.


Unless I forget (which is entirely possible), I plan to post the harmonica-playing videos tomorrow. Just need to remember to let them upload overnight.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Good boy, I've been waiting for these pictures. Cute undies, guys!Looking forward to the harmonica videos.
Love you.
Mom