Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance - Toddler Edition

A few weeks back, we went to the wedding of a couple of my ex-coworkers. We brought Lucas, and fortunately, he was much less hyper than when I had him on my own at Marilu's brother's wedding. He's already displayed a little of his dancing moves around the house, but when the dance floor opened up at the reception, he was a wild man. In the video below (which is a bit dark so you may need to squint), you can see him having a ball.



The eagle eyes out there might notice he is wearing his Spider-Man pajamas. He was dressed up nicely earlier in the day, but by that point, it was already past his bedtime so we had him changed so that when we brought him back to the car, he could just hit the sack immediately.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Bummer that it was so dark. What I could see was really cute. I think he's ready for dance classes!