Monday, September 7, 2009

Trip to Niagara

Shortly after our trip to Lab City back in July, Marilu brought Lucas to Niagara Falls with her brother Jonathan and his new wife, Chantal. I didn't go since I was going to spend the days apart studying (as well as sitting around doing nothing) so I don't have much commentary for the following photos. All I know is that they stayed at a Hilton with a really nifty pool, and they went to Marineland. Oh, they also met up with our friends Kelly and Wes (along with their kids) who don't live that far away.

On the night they got there, Lucas apparently had a blast playing around on the bed with its pillows.



Stroller parking alongside Brody and Carson at Marineland.


Lucas with his mom and Aunt Chantal.


Amongst the herd.


I think he is trying to cuddle with the deer here.


Hangin' with Wes and Brody.


Getting a ride from Uncle Bub.


One thing of note is that Lucas went on amusement park rides for the first time at Marineland. According to Marilu, he LOVED them. Good to know since I like a good rollercoaster myself.


Chowing down at dinner that night with his aunt and uncle.


Playing in the jacuzzi tub was a close second to the rides for Lucas.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Cute pics...loved the jacuzzi.