Thursday, October 9, 2008

September in review, Part 2

More highlights from September...

I'm not sure if we just weren't doing a great job of putting his diaper on or what, but one of those days in September, Lucas got a really bad case of plumber's crack. It was hard to get a picture of it since he's always moving plus I had to wait until he bent over to pick something up, but this next picture should give you an idea of the amusing sight.


Not every picture is a winner.


And here he is, hanging out. This picture also gives you an idea of just how much hair the little wild man has.


I don't think I've taken a picture of him in his new carseat in the Torrent so here you go.


And to wrap up, part 2, here we see Lucas sitting in his Bumbo. As a sign he's growing up, he now sits himself down sometimes. Not always, mind you, but it is pretty cool to see him plant himself on the Bumbo or in one of his other chairs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's his "old" car seat in the new car! And, just because I've decided that I feel strongly enough about this to start to be a bit more of a pain on the subject with my friends (out of pure love for both them and their children, of course), I have to point out that he would be much safer if he was still rear-facing. Yeah, most kids his age are forward-facing, but that is only because not enough people are aware how much safer it is to stay facing the other way. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

Every time the page loads with that little butt picture, I keep thinking the title should be "September in Hindsight". ;)