Sunday, October 5, 2008

September in review, Part 1

After a month where we didn't take many pictures of Lucas due to the busy, back-to-work schedules, we've taken a lot of good ones in the past few days. Before we get to those, I want to quickly review the month of September in photos. So, in this and the next few posts, I'm going to pick out the best (and where amusing, the worst) of that month. Hope you enjoy!

Just like most boys, when I was a kid, I used to love getting a sheet, covering some chairs with it, and making a fort. As you can see here, I'm getting Lucas started on that early.


Lucas figured out how to open drawers in the kitchen months ago. Now, he isn't content unless he's also sitting in said drawer...


...or hiding in one of the cabinets.


He doesn't make his cheese face quite as much as he used to, so when he does, I try to catch it for posterity.


I call this picture "On the warpath!" Just look at the intensity on that face!


And finally, for today's post, Lucas gazes into the cold, dark night.

No comments: