Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bon voyage!

First off, I just wanted to remind you that I'm heading off to London tonight and won't be back until Nov 3. In the meantime, however, there will still be updates similar to when I was gone for the cruise and Atlanta. I've also converted 5 new videos so there will be a little movement alongside the pictures as well.

I'm starting off with a video from early October of Lucas eating some berries. That kid LOVES fruit. Vegetables too. I often wonder about his genes since any kid who wolfs down all the greens on his plate before even looking at meat or starches can't possibly be mine. :) My favorite part of this video is at about the 52 second mark. The hand gesture is absolutely priceless.



I'm trying 2 different versions of this video since YouTube was giving me a headache earlier. The Blogspot one is above and the YouTube one is below. Let me know if you have any preferences. Not to bias you, but the Blogspot one is a lot easier to embed in the post.



Ok, gotta get going on the other ones since I'm running late. It's quarter to 5, I'm leaving at 8, and I haven't even started packing yet. Just another day in Justin's life. Anyone have any leads on a non-traveling job?

See ya in a little over a week.

No comments: