Monday, October 20, 2008

On the road

If all is going well, this should post on noon on Monday. I'm halfway through the first day of training the customer, and I'm sure I can't wait to get the heck home on Tuesday. Traveling, even to places where I know people, isn't one of my favorite things.

Enough about me...on to Lucas!

It may not be much, but the remote control is making him happy. So he can have it as long as he wants.


This picture is so-so, but I wanted to put it up in lieu of the video from the same time, which I hope to put up when I have more time. As a joke, I gave Lucas a banana without cutting it up for him. He took it and proceeded to eat the whole thing. Trust me, the video is cuter.


With this last picture, I'm not sure what the best part is: the priceless expression, the shoes on his hands, or the shirt soaked with (presumably) drool and water. I'll let you decide.


I should be back on Tuesday night and I'll update on Wednesday with a big post of several photos we took at the pumpkin patch during the Thanksgiving weekend (Columbus Day weekend for those of you south of the border).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your efforts to keep us posted while you're away. What a good dad you are!