Friday, November 29, 2013

And away we go!

Between now and Christmas, I'm hell bent on putting up a new post every day, in order to finally get caught up. I find that I'm so backlogged with pictures now that when I think about trying to catch up, I just put it off since the problem seems insurmountable. But if I do get through this and catch up, it will make it much easier to stay on top of things. So, here goes, post #1!

Back in May, Lucas got his hands on one of our iPhones. This is what happens when a 5 year old (at the time) figures out a smartphone's video function. Your guess is as good as mine as to what the hell he is saying.













Tomorrow, we're driving to Toronto for the weekend. We'll be meeting up with my mom and Kevin, and then Sunday, we'll all be going to the Falcons vs Bills NFL game. Buffalo plays one game a year in Toronto, and as luck would have it, they are playing our favorite team this year so it was too good to pass up. It'll also be Marilu and Lucas's first NFL game. We'll be sure to take plenty of pictures.

Don't worry about my vow to post as much as possible in the next month. As soon as I wrap this post up, I'm going to add another 2-3 and postdate them so they should show up around noon tomorrow and Sunday (and maybe Monday).

Have a good weekend, all!

No comments: