Sunday, September 22, 2013

Massachusetts Summer Holiday 2013, Part 3

And now, the last of the Massachusetts photos. In one of the rare occasions we left the lake, we took Lucas and Kyle to Webster's candlepin bowling alley.





Afterwards, they played in the arcade. I'm not sure what Lucas is doing here in front of the Skee-Ball.


Along with the crawdad, Lucas found this "pet" one day, swimming by the dock. Just like the crawdad, he released it the day before we left.


Like most of our trips to see family, Lucas ended up with a bunch of cash. I brought him to Toys R Us one day, and he selected a baseball pitching machine (not pictured), as well as a magic set that came with this nifty tophat.


Toward the end of our time there, Marilu and my mom brought Lucas to the circus with Kevin's sister-in-law Judy and her grandson Dominic.





And here's a few more random photos of Lucas to close out the trip. Making a vinegar and baking soda volcano with Marilu.


Playing the card game War with my mom.


Showing off his sweet 'stache. Watch out, ladies!


Before I wrap this up, I wanted to mention that Lucas just wrapped up his second weekend of hockey practices today, and everything is going well so far. He's wearing jersey number 7, and his team voted on their team name today. Lucas proposed Super Dragons, but they ended up going with a combination of two other choices: the Zombie Minions. The coach even put together a quick logo.


We haven't taken any pictures since his practices started, but as soon as I get one of him in his jersey, I'll be sure to post it.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

That is the best name and team logo EVER. I love it.

Mom said...

By the way the skee ball picture was from Dudley. Lucas and I went to the arcade there when you were in Vegas. Loved the bowling video. Very funny! Looking forward to the hockey updates. Good luck Friday!