Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mom's Camera

It turns out I had a few more pictures from October than I thought. I had forgotten that my mom was here during October until I found a folder with a bunch of photos from her camera on it. So let's take a look at the highlights.

I have no idea what the backstory here is, but it's cute.


During my mom's trip, she, Marilu, and Lucas went to see a musical based on the children's show Toopy and Binoo. From the sounds of it, Lucas wasn't all that impressed. I guess we shouldn't have been surprised given the fact he doesn't watch the show much.


After the show, we all went to the Canal Ritz restaurant, located right on the Rideau Canal.


Another place we went during my mom's visit was Saunders Farm (3rd time in 2011?). I've said it before, and I'll say it again: the jumping pillows are a blast. It's about as close to feeling like a kid as you're gonna get as an adult. We've got a season pass this year so I'm sure we'll be there quite a bit.








Big surprise...we went to Cheshire Cat at some point.



2 comments:

Mom said...

The face painting was Andrea's work of art done at her house for Halloween. I loved the last Saunder's farm posting...absolute joy. Those unposed pictures are wonderful...my favorites.

Chris Read/Canadian Dad said...

Honestly, looking at your pictures is like looking into a mirror of my life! Saunders Farm (especially the jumping bags), the Toopy and Binou show and the Canal. We did all that stuff last year. Plus my Mom and some of her friends at the Cat all the time, lol. Very cool connecting with local bloggers!