Friday, January 28, 2011

Random Stuff from October

This is going to be real quick since I'm up later than I planned to be. Just a reminder that Marilu and I will be gone from tomorrow until next Tuesday morning. We're going to Las Vegas for my 40th! So this will be the last update until next week...not that you would notice given my posting frequency as of late.

These are from a trip to Cosmic Adventure, a fantastic inside playground for kids. Please excuse the crappy quality. Once again, thank the Apple iPhone 3GS.





Dressing up in mid-October, in anticipation of Halloween. We thought this was going to be his costume, but he decided on Spider-Man at the last minute.


This gives you an idea of what we get to clean up on a daily basis. I don't even see the point of keeping it tidy, but Marilu keeps me at it.


Speaking of Spider-Man, here he is after getting face painted at daycare.


Going for the Alfalfa look in the bathtub.


Ok, that's it for now. Have a great weekend, and look for more pictures next week!

No comments: