Monday, January 24, 2011

Blast from the past

Get ready to jump in the time machine since today's pictures come courtesy of October 2010. Man, did we even have cameras back then?

The first picture, with admittedly low quality since it was taken with my iPhone, was from a nature walk we did on a trail not too far from where we live. We actually got out a few times this year for hikes, and it's something I'd really like to do more in the future.


Next up is, well, uh, you figure it out.


I can't recall if I've ever posted a shot of Lucas using the sandbox I built this summer so here you go. It's kind of cloudy looking so you would be excused if you didn't recognize my mom there, up on one of her many trips. Incidentally, she will be here tomorrow morning!


Random cheese face after eating some gummy worms.


Speaking of faces, he's learned to make them. More on that in the next post, which should be a couple of videos.

No comments: