Monday, February 7, 2011

Parting is such sweet sorrow

My mom and Kevin just left for the airport about 15 minutes ago. My mom was up here for over 2 weeks while Kevin came up for my 40th birthday weekend. In keeping with tradition, I'm posting a couple of photos of them with Lucas that will no doubt bring a (good) tear to my mom's eye when she next reads the blog. Aren't I a fantastic son? :)

We didn't get too many pictures on our camera--the vast majority over the last couple weeks being taken by my mom--but the following two really sum up Lucas's relationship with his Grammy and Grampy Kevin.



Mom, it probably goes without saying, but Marilu and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts for coming up here and taking care of the rugrat while we were carousing around Las Vegas for a few days. You're welcome anytime!

1 comment:

Grammy and Grampy Kevin said...

Thank-you so much for your sweet words. I felt like I was leaving home after spending so much time with you all. My only regret is that we live so far away. Kevin really bonded with Lucas, especially on Sunday. He loved that picture. It will definitely be the new one on his office desk.
We love you and miss you already.

Love,
Grammy and Grampy