Sunday, August 8, 2010

Newfoundland in Pictures: Part 4

And the picture train keeps on rolling. By the way, not sure if I mentioned it, but Marilu and Lucas are in Massachusetts at my mom's place. They drove down last Thursday, and I'll be flying down this coming Thursday. Then we'll all drive back the following Friday. It sounds like they are having a good time so far. It doesn't hurt that my mom lives right on a lake, Lake Chargoggagoggmanchaugagoggchaubunagungamaug. A.k.a. Webster Lake, if you're not from town. And yes, I spelled that without looking it up. :)

Back to July and Newfoundland! This next picture makes me laugh. I can just imagine what is going through Lucas's head as he looks down at his puny ride.


Of course, he got to drive the bigger version shortly thereafter.


The kids clowning around in the water.


And on the deck. You can never have too many action figures.


Some more pictures with family.




A little water for the plant...


...and a little water for Lucas.


Our son makes another wonderful fashion statement.


These final pictures (for today) appear to be Lucas messing around with a light on the lawn. Speaking of messing around, you'll notice Marilu was fiddling with the camera settings in the second picture.



1 comment:

Mom said...

Very nice. Thanks for sharing. See you soon.