Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Newfoundland in Pictures: Part 1

As most of you probably know, Marilu and Lucas vacationed in Newfoundland for nearly 3 weeks in July. Not surprisingly, a lot of pictures were taken of Lucas during that time frame. Unfortunately, since I was not there and don't know the story about any of these pictures, I really don't have anything to add. As such, the next few entries are just going to contain pictures (and possibly videos) that Marilu took that I happened to like. I'll then put all of the pictures into their own album on my Picasa site so you can browse the rest at your leisure.

So without any further adieu, part 1 of the trip to Newfoundland.

Ok, I can comment on this first one since we took it at our front door. Here's Lucas in his traveling duds, getting ready for the drive to the airport in Montreal.


I can also comment on this one since it's from that night. Lucas with his Uncle Steve and Nanny (Marilu's mom) at the restaurant. My guess is Don Cherry's, but I could be wrong.


I didn't expect to say much, but note the shoe choices. A rain boot and what I believe is a woman's shoe. Really?


If you click on this picture, check out Lucas's expression. Priceless.


The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Or orange, as the case may be.



More tomorrow!

No comments: