Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Enough with October, already!

The problem with posting pictures from eons ago--October, in this case--is that I've posted some of them already, back when October was classified as current. So I have to switch back and forth from the entry creation page that I'm on now and the blog itself, reviewing just what the heck I posted back in October and early November. Heavens forbid I post the same picture twice, what with this being a professional publication and all. So with that said, let's hope none of these are do-overs.

This is pretty much just a "Lucas Eating" photo, with the extra addition of a jungle hat I bought on a cruise I took back in 2001.


Coloring time! On a related note, his daycare provider praised his coloring ability yesterday. I guess he does a really good job at staying in the lines. I can't say I'm up-to-date with what the 2-and-a-half-year-old standards are for crayon usage nowadays, but it still sounds like quite an accomplishment. Next step: not peeing all over the couch.


This next picture is from when we were testing out his Tigger costume about a week before Halloween, to make sure he would wear it. You've already seen plenty of pictures of the costume from Halloween night itself, but what I love about this picture is his face. There is definitely something devilish going on there. Kind of makes me think I should lock my bedroom door at night...once he figures out how to open his own door (he's not mentally challenged, he just has one of those safety things over the knob). Click the picture for a larger view if you can't see the expression.


Heh, while uploading, I noticed that last picture was #6606. How appropriate. In this next picture, he was playing dress-up. Apparently, dressing up as one thing at a time isn't good enough for our son. Ladies and gentlemen, Spider Soldier.


I thought I'd already posted this next one, but then I realized I got confused since it was my computer wallpaper for a couple of months. Just Lucas posing with a Halloween decoration, but I thought it was cute.


Finally, we wrap up October with this cute one of Lucas and Marilu napping on the couch.


If you are wondering where the Halloween ones, I would advise you to visit this entry from November 3: Halloween 2009.

Next time, onward to November. At this rate, I should be through it by summer!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Procrastinator that you are, I find your efforts to keep up your posts admirable. Lucas's Oct. pics are devilishly cute, but I really liked mother and son resting so peacefully.

By the way...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love you,
Mom