Friday, February 12, 2010

One More Year

In my last post, I finally got through October. The good news about November (for me, anyway) is that we took very few pictures so it won't take very long to get through it. How few? I only took pictures of Lucas on 3 separate days in November. So 2 posts tops will get me into December, when I remembered to start using the camera more frequently again.

November will have to wait though since I want to post a couple of recent items. As many of you know, last Thursday was my (ugh) 39th birthday. To help celebrate it, Marilu made my favorite cake, a Coca-Cola cake, and Lucas actually posed for the camera. Below, you'll see a great picture of the event as well as a short video of Lucas helping me blow out the candles. Enjoy!






In case you can't tell, Lucas isn't waving at the camera throughout the video. He's trying to clear the smoke from the candles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Nice looking cake. Good job blowing out those candles Lucas.

Happy 39th again!

Love, Mom