Sunday, December 6, 2009

September in December

Due to the mini-vacation to Massachusetts and training for my new job this past week, I haven't posted anything since November 26. As you might imagine, my mom made me aware of this fact earlier today, but I was indeed planning to post something before the end of the weekend (which gives me a little less than 2 hours to submit this...nothing like procrastination, my friends).

As it happens, today was quite likely one of Lucas's Top 5 worsts during his short life. He was just plain awful today. It wasn't so much as one singular event as just one little thing after another all freakin' day. You know it's bad when even Marilu looks like she wants to knock him upside the head (don't worry though, no annoying toddlers were harmed in the making of this post). I think I summed it up well on Facebook earlier when I said that this was one of those days where we jokingly wished we had used birth control a few years back. All in all though, the good days definitely outnumber the bad, and we just have to remember that when knee deep in toddler attitude.

So enough of that, let's take a look at some pictures from way back when. The first 2 are from back on September 12, when we brought Lucas to his friend Genevieve's birthday party. One is a close-up, and one is him playing with other kids since you don't see that often on here. He does have lots of interaction; it's just that most of it is at daycare, and I can't really hang out there with a camera.



The next day, I took a couple of pictures of him jumping on the guest bed, wearing his Halloween costume from last year. I'm not sure if it is good or bad that he still sort of fits in it. I think it just says I bought him something a tad large for Halloween 2008.


The second picture is amusing since it looks like he's just beat from all that jumping.


And let's wrap up this post with a video from said jumping session.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Thanks for the posts. Now I can go on with my day, probably happier than you were yesterday. But remember this. Little children, little problems. When Lucas is a teenager you'll wish for the toddler attitude, believe it or not.

Love you all.