Thursday, March 5, 2009

Some February fun

Still feeling sick, but the cold medicine is keeping me going. Suffice to say, I can't wait until the weekend arrives. In the meantime, let's look at some pictures from the beginning of February.

Just like a rabid NFL fan, Lucas apparently felt ripping his shirt off during the Super Bowl broadcast was a great idea. This weekend, I'll try and remember to post a funny video of him dancing to one of the Super Bowl commercials.


Yogurt aftermath.


I guess today's theme is barechested babies. Here, monkey boy drinks his milk while crouched on his chair at the table.


I decided to buy Rock Band 2 with money I'd received for my birthday, and here, Lucas tries to show off his drumming chops. Of course, of all the pictures in this post, this would probably have been the ideal one to have seen him sans shirt.


Ok, maybe I spoke too soon on drumming. Mick Jagger, anyone? Let's just hope his lips stay normal sized.

3 comments:

私のブログ (My Blog) said...

Hello.. I am Indra... I from Palembang, Indonesian Countries..I happy to have you read the blog ..
you have a good blog . I happy with you. one-time visit my blog

Anonymous said...

Last comment before we leave for Florida. The shirtless pics are cute. Looking forward to the Super Bowl dancing.

Lucas certainly is a little ham. Love the mike!

lp said...

How cute is Lucas singing on the microphone. Love it!