Sunday, March 8, 2009

Dancing for the Super Bowl

For once, I'm actually going to follow up on something I said I would do in a previous post! Hell has frozen over!

During the Super Bowl, there was a car commercial with music by the Smashing Pumpkins, and literally as soon as the music started, Lucas began dancing. He was so into it that I rewound it (god, I love PVRs) and played it again, with the same result. At that point, I ran and got the camera, played the commercial a couple of more times, and taped the whole thing. The first video is funny enough, but the second one had Marilu and I laughing out loud both then and when we rewatched it about an hour ago. Hope you enjoy!





The ending to that second video is priceless. Admit it.

2 comments:

lp said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Just got back from Florida and had to check on Lucas. We vote for #2.
So very funny, especially the end!