Friday, February 27, 2009

Visit from the grandparents

My mom and Kevin, known to Lucas as Grammy and Grampy, visited at the end of January. I have a few pictures from their visit, but I think the majority of them ended up on my mom's camera. Never get in the way of a Canon-wieldin' grandma.

Here Grammy and Lucas read 101 Dalmatians, one of Lucas's favorite movies as of late. Of course, the inverse is true for me: the more I see that movie, the more I want Cruella DeVil to win once and for all.


Now this is an unexpected shot. Lucas is looking straight at the camera and both grandparents are staring at him. Sigh...


Remember the really cute (and amusing) photo of Lucas from a few weeks back where he was wearing reading glasses. Well, the following is from the next day, but this time it's in video!



Finally, portrait of a true couch potato. Lying on the couch AND eating potato chips.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup! That picture of the three of us, both Grammy and Grampy looking adoringly at Lucas is our new computer background, surprise, huh

Anonymous said...

LOVE the couch potato picture. Classic.