Thursday, February 19, 2009

Strolling through January

Yes, this is another one of my patented "catch up" posts. I just uploaded from the camera a couple of nights ago and realized I'm a bit behind, like usual. At least you won't have to worry about me running out of material anytime soon.

Here's a cute one of Marilu and Lucas from Jan 9 showing off his new moccasin-like shoes.


Back on Jan 10, he still hadn't quite grasped the concept of sitting at the chair instead of on top of the table. He's since gotten much better. Not perfect, but much better.


If I'm not mistaken, we were trying to get him to wink. It's so cute when he tries to wink since he can't figure it out just yet. He ends up closing both his eyes, and his mouth opens up like his "say cheese" smile. I'll have to try and get it on video. Just adorable. As for his outfit, ya got me.


During the football season, we taught his how to do the touchdown signal that the referees do. Here he proudly displays what he learned.


And wrapping up today's entry, the macho action movie star tries to hide from the paparazzi when they catch him in his scandalous pink hat. Oh, the shame!

No comments: