Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lots of videos - Part 1

I've been meaning to convert, upload, and post a bunch of videos from the last couple of months for a while now, and I finally found time this weekend (about 2 hours ago, actually). There's 9 of them in total, and I'm going to spread them out over 2 posts rather than having one giant honkin' one. Expect Part 2 up tomorrow night. Or, if you simply can't wait, they are already uploaded to my YouTube account so just check em out over there. So without any further adieu...

The first video is from Dec 22, our last day in Ottawa before our vacation, and also the day we did our Christmas gifts. I took several videos of Lucas opening gifts, but I'm wise enough to realize they aren't that thrilling to everyone else so I've only included the following one from the Dec 22, and that's just because Lucas's reaction to tape stuck on his fingers amuses me.



The next one is another "Lucas opening a gift" video, but it's from Christmas Day itself, when we're already in Florida. Nothing too special about it, but it's a cute video of my brother Jared helping Lucas open a box that is bigger than him (Lucas, that is).



Remember the pictures of Lucas hugging and kissing the stone turtle in front of my dad's place that I posted a few weeks back? Well, here's a video of Lucas interacting with it. He really liked that thing.



There was a fantastic playground near where my dad lived that we brought Lucas to one night. We didn't get many pictures, but I like this short video I took of him in a car at the playground.



Finally, I now have a video to go with those pictures I posted of Lucas feeding the ducks and geese. It's so much better when you get to hear squeals of excitement.



Watch this space tomorrow for 4 more videos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice way to start the day...with a smile at those videos. Thanks for taking the time