Wednesday, February 25, 2009

No rhyme or reason

Hey all, it's been a busy time lately since we had visitors in town (Marilu's brother Steven and his gf) and then I went ahead and got sick a couple of nights ago, which has put me in a non-creative mode. To tide you over for now, here's a couple of random pictures.

Lucas doing what he does best--acting weird.


This picture amuses me. For some reason, he pushed both of his chairs right up to the stove. He never did anything further, such as use them to touch the top of the stove. However, the positioning of the chairs just makes it look the most boring television show EVER.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The chairs and the stove...Makes you wonder what goes through that little guy's mind. He obviously had an idea and a plan. Laugh of the day!

Anonymous said...

The chairs in front of the stove could just be a warning of dangerous behaviour to come. "I'm not going to try to burn myself THIS TIME. But you just wait..."